Monday, March 7, 2011

Help with blog posts

I was having a problem with a big "gap" between my first and second post on my blog. No matter what setting I tweaked, I couldnt figure out what the problem was. It, quite honestly, was driving me bonkers! I will cut to the chase and save a lot of searching for those interested, and give the instructions on how to correct this problem. This is probably elementary and I just didnt know how to fix it until now, but her is the solution:

 On Blogger, from your blog, click on "design" and it should come up automatically to "page elements". On "blog posts" click on "edit". Then, here is the big step, UNCHECK Show Ads Between Posts. 
That will take care of that big gap between the first and second post on your blog. Brilliant, simply brilliant!!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment