Saturday, March 12, 2011

PayBox


OK, so I haven't mentioned this in awhile. Paybox is a PayPal type of company, specifically for digitally delivered goods. I, as have many others, have been in with Paybox as Early Bird Users, so we have accumulated hundreds even thousands of dollars in currency. I have been a member since late February and to date, I have accumulated $949.45!! Just for logging in and giving feedback on different things that they asked for, once in awhile. They start you off with $25 and each referral you get, you receive $10! They are getting ready to go live, I am guessing next week sometime, so it would be a good idea if you have not signed up as of yet, to do so. You can earn a little extra moolah to go toward anything that you may buy digitally. Other than MP3's and books for your E-reader, I honestly dont know of anything else, maybe e-gift cards? Those are delivered digitally! ;-) But like I said, I really don't know all this will entail, so get signed up and lets spend some free money!!

Sign up HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment